Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

RACHEL ZEE's birthday!

20/2/2011
went out to celebrate RACHEL ZEE's birthday!
i'm busy so untill now only update
hahaha 
jaime lee kacau kacau!!!
tis 1 is her birthday card
made by Jaime Lee
inside the card!
around 1pm hwini, jaime, doreen and me went to square 1 first to buy her birthday present
finally we bought dress for her
but she macam dun like..
haizzz...
hahahaha
me Hwini
me Ahyun
after tat, went to moli had our lunch
nth to do at moli
keep went to toilet took pic


jaime wanqing ahyun me rachel tzeying hwini wenchie
*yeah*
me rachel zee
hwini rachel
rachel jaime
i like tis pic!!
ahyun tze ying rachel
rachel, ah yun is higher than u...
hahahaha
wanqing me jaime hwini
i just realize i din take pic wif wanqing tat day
hahaha
then rachel tzeying jaime me
went to watch 3D movie
SANCTUM
really nice and touch

happy belated birthday!
i got sms u but u din reply me haizzz
all my wishes on your birthday card ady..
tats all
bye~~:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com